Make joining the live stream on Twitch from 930am EST a daily part of your morning futures trading routine. Treasury Bond Market Profile charts are streaming with proprietary strategy indicators that overlay them. A very unique method of trading where no emotional or speculative trading decisions are made. Well discipled analysis, execution, and management is based on probability and statistical measures in conjunction with Market Profile.
The live stream is not recommended for shadow trading. It would be beneficial to fine-tune your trading strategy by merging with what you learn here. Please do not mistakenly interpret the live stream as a trade call service. There are no open ended theory conversations, hindsight victory speeches, storytelling, and or sales pitches.
Twitch Channel Supporter Levels
Get involved, show your support and I look forward to seeing you in the live stream. Go to the Twitch Channel to Subscribe: Click Here
Tier 1 Benefits $4.99
- Ad-free viewing on TradeEfficient’s channel (with limited exceptions).
- Chat during Subscriber-Only Mode and not affected by chat slow mode.
- Watch Subscriber Streams (access depends on Subscription Tier).
- Instantly unlock your first Sub Badge and show your support.
Tier 2 Benefits $9.99
- Same Benefits as Tier 1 plus more support towards the Live Stream
Tier 3 Benefits $24.99 Monthly
- VIP Status
- Same Benefits as Tier 1 and 2
- Access to Sierra Charts candlestick chartbook with proprietary strategy indicators.
Tier 3 supporters who want access to Level 5 charting & live weekly mentoring for members only Click Here
Live Stream Daily: 9:30am - 3:00pm EST
“We cannot know the present with enough precision in order to predict the future with certainty” - Werner Heisenberg.
Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Full Disclaimers: Click Here